Valpal

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cranbrook Drive, Maidenhead - 3 bed - Good development opportunity....at the right price!

Spring is upon us and the local market starts to warm up at this time of year also! 

I've just come across this 3 bedroom place in Cranbrook Drive that has just come on the market with Andrew Milsom for £475K. I think this place is a real opportunity for all you developers out there.....the pictures below speak for themselves on how this could be extended which would give you exceptional capital growth opportunities. 

There is a slight downside....to be polite I think the asking price is a little optimistic...with all these types of development opportunities I often feel you are paying for that nice extension in the asking price! Time to test out your negotiation skills! Good luck and let me know how you get on?

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/36192863





No comments:

Post a Comment