Valpal

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Alwyn Road, Maidenhead - 5 bed detached bungalow - Development Project

Hello Blog Readers, just seen this house come to the market with Roger Platt for £535K - At a glance this offers real development opportunity, but given that house prices have levelled off in recent times you need to factor this into your calculations when assessing what returns this could give you....? I still think this place offers real opportunity.... Please feel free to get in touch for more advice on this property or any other questions you may have own the local property market.

More details on this property below, or just give the ladies and gents at Roger Platt a call...

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/44606993








4 comments:

  1. The post is composed in extremely a decent way and it contains numerous helpful data for me. Property Tax Advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u think of the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to figure out what extra posts you incorporate. Property Tax Advisors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your web journal every now and again and I just thought I'd say keep up the stunning work! Tax on Buy to Let Property

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleasant post mate, keep up the colossal work, simply imparted this to my friendz WithDefinition

    ReplyDelete