Valpal

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Burnham - office conversion - Development Opportunity!

Hello Everyone! Well I would not be doing my job properly unless I bought this place to your attention! This place will naturally gain interest from all the investors and with a conversion into 2 flats this could offer a significant return on your investment.....that said I do not have any inside info so the asking price of just under £500K would have to looked at carefully given the potential outlay! 

If this place does hang around there may some hidden snags here and there....I would give the guys at Focus Residential a call to find out more details!

Cant get any photos on this place at the mo, so take a look at the link below.....

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52470479.html



No comments:

Post a Comment