Valpal

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Amerden Lane, Taplow - 3 Bed Terrace - Needs a work over!

Good morning, not too many places come up in Taplow so for that reason alone I thought this worth a look at....? Going back 6 months I would have predicted that this type of "doer upper" would have been on the market a matter of hours before it got snapped up, yet as I have mentioned in recent articles I think we are in for a period of stability.... i.e. flat line on house prices. If that is the case then this may hang around a little longer.... I will certainly be keeping my eye on it. 

If you fancy getting stuck into a project I would investigate further though and give the guys at Roger Platt a call, its on the market for £450K.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/41000055




2 comments:

  1. Hi John, for this place you would certainly need a hefty contingency as there may well be some hidden issues... feel free to get in touch and we can have a more detailed chat on what you are looking for duncan@primequarters.co.uk thanks

    ReplyDelete