Valpal

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Collier Close, Maidenhead - 2 Bed maisonette - 6% Yield!

Good morning! So whats come across the Maidenhead property desk this morning?

Well, I must say if I'm honest with you, not many maisonette's rock my boat, but this one just has something about.....I don't know what....maybe its just because its tired and need of some loving...?

What I will say for £170K and currently being marketed by Roger Platt you could have a great little earner on your hands. Even with some investment to get this one in shape and fighting fit I reckon you could expect to get best part of a £1000 PCM - even with the upfront build costs this would put your yield rocketing towards the 6% mark.....not to be argued with.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/35974802




No comments:

Post a Comment