Valpal

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Crescent, Maidenhead - 3 bed - Great all rounder!

Good morning "prop pickers"! Well I know the Cricket World Cup is just around the corner so forgive the pun but this really is a great "all rounder"! I really do encourage both you Landlords and owner occupiers to take a look. 

Its just come on the market with Roger Platt for £575K.....I do think its a tad on the rich side so get ready for a bit of haggling. However that aside its a good-un! With real potential for extending this could see some real value growth....alternatively if thats not your bag a bit of a spruce up and back on the rental market (you might want to think about replacing that pink bathroom!?).....expect modest yields of just over 4%....but you should be in this one for the long term!

This won't hang around so get moving...!

Give um a bell.....

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/35901262




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there's a property for sale in Singapore just like this! I appreciate vintage looking house and I always wanted live in that kind of house.

    ReplyDelete